Wednesday, February 9, 2022

A New Town (s)?

 I was thinking maybe Fireweed but that plant is up in half-frozen (mostly frozen?) Alaska.  And then I came up with Mescalarilla (mes-cal-ah-ree-yuh more or less) for the other southwest town using the new Peter Pig buildings.  

Just how many western towns does one gamer need?  For me, it seems a handful or more.

So far:

Anachronism, Lodgepole Creek, Alkali Wells, and, now Mescalarilla.  But I can't leave Lodgepole all alone, I need a way station between there and Anachronism.  Maybe Muleskinner Canyon?  Yeah, that works.  That will use up some of the buildings I got from QRF Miniatures associated with their Yellow Ribbon range.  And there is going to be a mining camp by the name of Bull's Butt, more tents than more substantial structures.

Maybe Muleskinner Canyon will be a true den of inequity where the bad men and women are inexorably drawn to and where lawmen fear for their live's.

I think I need to take careful stock of all those buildings, commercial and scratch built for this era.  And, heck, we aren't even talking about Civil War buildings!

No comments:

Post a Comment