Tuesday, August 13, 2024

More thinking

 27 x 3 = 81 - that's how many individually based figures I'd have if I go that way for all 27 'units' of 12 mounted/foot/dead(standing horses, 1 for 3 only).  But I really like 90 a lot better.  So, I'll have to see if I can come up with an additional 9 foot/mounted/dead.  Pretty sure I have enough to make that work - except maybe additional standing horses.

Bigger challenge is going to be horses to mark dismounts.  Easy enough when just using the individually based figures, if I go that way - and getting more likely, just use three of the four standing horses for each 'unit'.  But when I want to mix the individual based with the 3-to-a-base, not so easy.  No way am I going to add that many additional standing horses to the total (at 2 x 27 = 54 plus probably a few more); might have enough additional to get part way there.  Or, maybe I am nuts enough to get that many more standing horses!  Resistance must rush in!!

Well, at least I know I can do whatever level of 1:1 figure gaming I'm likely to ever want with what I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment