Monday, May 25, 2020

Alkali Wells in the morning

Or, with better light.  May rearrange to create more of the traditional Spanish square.

Did one minor rearrange at the far end to add in my scratch building church which I may use if I cannot find a suitable resin version - which it seems likely I will not find.

 More of the same.
 These buildings, all with lift off roofs, are from QRF/Freikorps.
These four below came from Crom's Anvil but apparently they are no longer made - if they were, I would have ordered a bunch more!
No known provenance on these, the painted items are stone cast and given to me years ago by a local gamer.  The 'black' thing was from a swap meet and will get repainted to something more suitable.
Same story (with reverse shot of former image). 
Far side are all QRF/Freikorps except farthest left partial.  Nearer buildings are Crom's Anvil except farthest right which is QRF/Freikorps.
More of the QRF/Freikorps buildings.
And a last closer shot of the church - might have to modify the 'wings' into towers somehow, or might not.

No comments:

Post a Comment