Monday, May 18, 2020

Mountains in situ, sort of

No 'great shakes' here, just a shot of the game table, temporarily, cleaned off so I sat my 'mountains' in progress on it for a record shot.  A careful observer will note there are nine 'standing' mountains as partially seen in an earlier post.  Clearly these still need some work.  But now I can come here to remind myself what I have to finish.
And here are what were originally steps up to a different - and rightfully abandoned - terrain project. These will just be used for edge of table hills  - though I have been tempted to put them on end and create one more much taller mountain.  Still might.
One day I will get back to painting and finishing terrain.  I just need to chase away that delinquent who keeps stealing my free time.  Err.

No comments:

Post a Comment